Tinting & Automotive Films
Our automotive window films are engineered to enhance your vehicle's appearance, provide the performance you demand, and protect your investment.
Known for their quality, color stability, and a scratch-resistant coating, our films are durable and virtually maintenance free.
Control Heat, UV & Glare, Uncomfortable heat, distracting glare, and faded interiors can ruin any road trip. Window tinting will keep your car's interior cool and comfortable.
Traffic accidents happen every day, even to the most responsible drivers. In a split second, lives can be changed.
In a side-impact collision:
- Unprotected side windows can easily shatter, projecting glass shards into the car.
- Glass shards can cause significant lacerations and eye injuries.
- The opening from the shattered window increases the likelihood of passengers being thrown from the car the leading cause of death in traffic accidents.
- Window film provides a strong, protective barrier between you and the glass in the event of an accident. The window may still break, but the glass fragments adhere to the window film.
- Car occupants are shielded from dangerous flying glass shards.
- Passengers are protected from intruding accident debris.
- Flying glass is contained and does not interfere with side airbag performance.
Typically, in less than five seconds, a thief can shatter your car window and rob you of your valuables. This can be particularly dangerous if you are in the vehicle during the attack.
Window safety and security film is a great defense against a "smash and grab" attack:
- By holding broken glass in place, window film slows access to the vehicle interior.
- The increased time to break-in and additional noise call attention to the thief.
- If you are in the vehicle during an attack, you'll have more time to escape.